Sizzler ‘Say Cheese Toast’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Collins Foods Limited (trading through its subsidiary, Sizzler Restaurants Group Pty Ltd, which is the operator of all Sizzler Restaurants in Australia).
- Employees and immediate families of the promoter; associated companies and agencies of Collins Foods Limited are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open to Australian permanent residents only.
- Entrants under the age of 18 require parental/legal guardian consent to claim any prize.
- The competition invites Sizzler guests to take a photo or video with Sizzler Cheese Toast and upload it to the Sizzler Facebook page (facebook.com/SizzlerAus) with the hashtag #SayCheeseToast. The photo or video must be uploaded to Facebook during the competition period (11am AEST Monday 7 January 2019 to 12pm AEST Monday 31 January 2019).
- Entries will be judged on the following criteria: relevance to the competition, originality, creativity and humour.
- Entries from private profiles cannot be considered as they are not visible to the judging panel.
- The major prize is 1 x $500 Sizzler Gift Card, drawn Saturday 19 January 2019.
- The major prize winner will be announced on Facebook at 5pm AEST on Saturday 19 January 2019.
- In addition to the major prize draw, there are three minor prize draws during the competition period with entrants considered for one of six $50 Sizzler Gift Cards:
- 2 x $50 Sizzler Gift cards drawn Monday 14 January 2019
- 2 x $50 Sizzler Gift cards drawn Monday 21 January 2019
- 2 x $50 Sizzler Gift cards drawn Friday 1 February 2019
Each of these winners will be announced on Facebook on the above dates at 3pm AEST.
- All winners must provide their own transport to and from the restaurant at which they wish to dine at.
- Entrants may enter one time per day by Facebook. Any attempt to obtain more than one entry per day per Facebook profile by using different identities or log-ins, any automated entry system or any other method is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove all duplicate entries.
- The prize draws will take place at Collins Food Limited, Level 3, KSD1, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton QLD 4007 Australia. Entrants do not need to be present.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.
- Total prize pool is valued at $800.
- The prize winners will be notified via Facebook of their win.
- Prize winners will have their gift cards posted to a postal address within Australia only.
- Prize is not valid on Mother’s Day Breakfast or Christmas Day Lunch.
- Prizes can be redeemed for meals at Sunday Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at all locations in Queensland, Sydney or Perth. A full list of restaurants is available here – sizzler.com.au/restaurants
- The winners will have three months to claim their prizes. If the winners do not contact us within three months, a redraw will occur and the judging panel will reconvene to pick a new winner.
- All entries become property of the promoter and can be displayed on the CheeseToast.com.au website alongside all other entries. An entry may also be used to promote the competition on our Social Media channels and other online mediums, for an unlimited time and for nil consideration to the entrant. By entering the competition, you consent to the promoter using, in its sole discretion, the submission.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- These terms and conditions can be found at: http://www.sizzler.com.au/saycheesetoast-competition/
Content Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions will be judged on the following criteria: relevance to the competition, originality, creativity and humour.
- The Submission must be your own work.
- The Submission content must be true.
- The Submission content cannot have been previously submitted in a promotion or competition of any kind.
- Submissions posted prior to 11am AEST on Monday 7 January 2019 are not eligible.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, email address, phone number or postal address.
- Entrant must have permission from all recognisable individuals included in the submission (if any) to use their names and likenesses or information about their life. If requested an entrant must be able to provide permissions in a form acceptable to Sizzler.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The Submission must not contain text not created by entrant, except that the entrant may quote or paraphrase something that the person highlighted in the submission said or wrote with their permission.
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sizzler, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission for this competition.
- The Submission must not disparage Sizzler, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this competition.
- The Submission must not contain any material not created by the entrant.
- The Submission must not contain material that Sizzler deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, defamatory, slanderous, racist or libelous.